My Artworks




Hello All,

Good Day To You!
I am Nadine Jeanneton, an Artist and an Art Teacher from Mauritius. In Year 2007, my works and Collection 'Emotions and Colors' were displayed at the United Nations in New York. My first Solo Exhibition took place at the Alliance Francaise of Mauritius in Year 2006. From there on, other exhibitions in which I participated took place at local galleries throughout the Island of Mauritius.

In Year 2010, an International Exhibition during which myself and various artists from around the world participated, took place at the Blythe Brother's Co. Ltd. In Port-Louis, Mauritius.

I can be contacted at this email address:
nadjeannet@gmail.com

I take orders based on special requests. You may choose your Theme, Colors and Subject you would like for me to reproduce. I work on any types of Medium.

My Fan Page on Facebook is at this link:
Please follow my other Blog on "Artist from Mauritius" at this Link:

WELCOME TO MY ONLINE STORE

Please take a moment and view all of my products displayed on My Online Store.
Besides the Artworks and Crafts that you will see on Display in the Store, I also take orders based on your preferences, taste and needs.
Thank You for taking the Time To View My Store Online: